Destinys Birthday
Even though Karleen and Davy have their internet up and running, for some reason they still never find the time to post anything. SLACKERS. Anyway since Im such a nice person, I will keep you up to date on the happenings in the Campbell-Pene household coz, lets face it, if I dont, noone else will!!
So I shall start with Destinys Birthday.
It was decided that she would celebrate it at Funstation, and the week before, Des put out her invitations to the privelaged few and we all met there on the day. And man was it packed. Birthday parties galore, screaming midgets, parents yelling out for their own and blubbing babies. It was a bit intense for a while there, but the kiddiewinks enjoyed themselves immensly and thats all that really matters hey :)
Heres a couple of the only pics I personally have

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home